The Academy has a distinctive uniform and a firm code of practice. Students at The Discovery Academy are expected to wear appropriate uniform at all times.
Please click here to download a leaflet detailing prices of additional items, uniform supplier’s details and opening times
For examples of Academy compliant shoes please click here
For all students the uniform is:
- Navy blue Academy logo blazer
- Navy blue Academy jumper
- White shirt fastened to the neck
- Mid-grey trousers (loose fitting only) or alternatively a specific mid-grey pleated skirt
- Academy tie
- Compulsory grey tights
- Grey socks
- Navy blue cultural dress (2 piece headdress/scarf and tunic) as an alternative option.
- Discovery Academy indoor short sleeve polo top
- Discovery Academy outdoor long sleeve rugby top
- Black shorts
- Black skort(optional)
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms (optional)
- Black knee length socks
- Discovery hoody (optional)
- Black athletic leggings
- Shin pads
- Gum shield
Black shoes suitable for the workplace (suitability will be decided by the Academy; please note that trainers are unacceptable for any activity other than PE)
All students should have a school bag for their equipment and books. This should include a pen, pencil and ruler. All students will be issued with a planner.