The Discovery Academy has introduced ParentMail as a convenient payment and messaging service. We are transitioning in to a cashless academy, and are working towards substantially reducing the quantity of paper communications sent out to parents.
ParentMail lets you:
- Easily make online payments for things like academy dinners and trips: anywhere, anytime.
- Receive in app notifications without logging in: you won’t miss a message or announcement.
- Stay up-to-date with the academy calendar and events: don’t miss out on event tickets or special occasions.
- The app stores all the messages we send you in one place: every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile.
- See all academy communications on one simple feed: so they don’t get buried in an email inbox.
We like to make sure that keeping up with academy life is as easy and stress-free as possible for parents.
With ParentMail you can use PayPal, credit & debit cards, AMEX, and cash via PayPoint to pay online. So, whether you prefer paying with plastic, on the web, or with cash – ParentMail has all options covered.
Plus, your account can be accessed on the web, tablet devices, or via the free mobile app. One log in lets you manage dinner money and payment items for all your children, even across different academies.
Download ParentMail from:
Stuck with ParentMail? View ParentMail’s extensive help section here.