- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – provided you have an annual net income of no more that £7,400 as assessed by earnings from up to 3 of the most recent assessment periods (not including any benefits you get)
You must speak to your child’s school about claiming free school meals.
During the current unsettling period, I understand that it may be difficult for you to complete a FSM application form in the usual way by contacting the Academy, if you are self-isolating or a family member is affected by coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please complete the FSM application form here
Once completed, please return to: email@example.com
If you are unable to complete the form on your device during the current crisis, you can contact Mrs Lilley, Free School Meals Officer at the Local Authority on 01782 236813, who will be able to help in processing your claim.